As of MARCH 20, 2020 –
Onset Worldwide remains open and is continuing to monitor the covid19 pandemic. The majority of our office staff is working from home. Some production staff have chosen to self-quarantine due to a close family member possibly being exposed, we are working with a short staff and continuing to produce and ship out product as quickly as possible- in addition to taking the extra precautions suggested by the CDC. We will keep you updated if anything changes.
Tom and Luke will be attending Expo West 2020 in Anaheim this March. Please reach out to either to schedule meetings!
Meet us at Natural Products Expo East at our Booth 1107, which is on Level 100 of the show. Email your Onset contact or email@example.com to set up a meeting schedule!
Our retail packaging line is installed and running!
- Process and package: dry, allergen-free ingredients – mainly seeds and grains
- Packaging line equipped with check weight system and metal detection.
- Discounted bulk processing services in combination with any retail packaging projects.
- Pre-made pouches & FFS pillow bags
- Facility certifications: Organic certified, Kosher certified, SQF certified. Allergen & Gluten free. Non-GMO products.
Reach out to us for more information and quotations!
If you’d like to receive proactive updates on our certification renewals or specification and process changes, please subscribe to our food safety mailing list at the bottom of this page: https://onsetworldwide.com/certifications-statements/
Onset Worldwide will be exhibiting at Expo East in Baltimore, MD.
Let us know if you’ll be there too!
Tom Merrow will be attending Expo West in Anaheim, CA this March. Please email him or Sara to set up a meeting!
Beginning in May 2019:
We will have installed a Retail Packaging Line at our Frenchtown, NJ facility. The packaging line will be equipped with a check weight system and metal detection – for pre-made pouches and FFS pillow bags. We will be offering discounted bulk processing services in combination with any retail packaging projects.
We will have installed a Blender – for dry ingredients – whole seeds, grains, flours, and more – into bulk and retail packaging.
We will have increased capacities, with up to 350,000 lbs of product per day for our Siftex® cleaning and Microduction® system.
New products validated with Microduction® include: quinoa, teff flour, and pumpkin kernels – which is in addition to the previously validated products: chia, hulled hemp, cashews, psyllium powder, defatted milled chia flour.
We are now milling pumpkin kernels at our facility – in Frenchtown, NJ. If you have interest in toll processing services or product, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From Lyla & Molly Merrow!
Onset Worldwide is officially SQF Certified! For a copy of our certificate and report, please see our “Certifications and Statements” page. https://onsetworldwide.com/certifications-statements/ We received a score of 92 during our August 2018 audit!
Onset Worldwide has renewed it’s FDA registration; if you need a statement, please email Sara.
Please remember to also renew! Here are instructions:
The 2018 Biennial Registration Renewal Period begins Monday, October 1, 2018.
Section 415 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act) [21 U.S.C. ง 350d] requires food facilities required to register with FDA to renew such registrations during the period beginning on October 1 and ending on December 31 of each even-numbered year.
- If you register your food facility before October 1, 2018, you must renew your registration before December 31, 2018 and provide us with any updated information, if applicable.
- If you update your food facility registration before October 1, 2018, you must renew your registration before December 31, 2018 and provide us with any updated information, if applicable.
- As a reminder, if you are the new owner of a registered food facility, the previous owner is required to cancel the food facility’s registration within 60 calendar days of the change of ownership and you must re-register the facility reflecting the new ownership (see 21 CFR 1.234 and 1.235).
The owner, operator, or agent in charge of the facility, or a person authorized by one of them, can submit a facility’s registration renewal electronically at http://www.access.fda.gov/. Please note that you must first create or have an existing FURLS account to access the module and submit your renewal.
We have successfully completed Stage 2 of our SQF Food Safety Audit with a score of 92! The certificate will be sent to our mailing list when available. If you’d like to proactively receive this, please sign up here: https://onsetworldwide.com/certifications-statements/
Sara, Tom, and Alison will be attending Expo East in Baltimore, MD on Friday, September 14 and Saturday, September 15. Please email us to schedule meetings!